Story time ladies and gents.

For the longest time i've been out of commission due to the leg injury. Instead of sitting at home and mindlessly watching t.v. (which i actually do) i decided to write a story. I've been writing for awhile, but never really continued with it. I took on the project as a respite from the boring days. It turned out to be more than i expected. The readers are attached, i'm attached and it makes me want to write more. Though, lately i haven't had anytime to write that much,  i continue to write paragraph by paragraph. You can read it on here: http://www.wattpad.com/story/929322-the-dragon-heir

I'm still in the process of writing it, and when i find a chunk of time i'll actually go through and edit it.

p.s. leg's out of the cast. I can fully walk again, WITH TWO SHOES!