O.T.O. Shoot with Pauline



The day started off nicely: the sun shining bright, warm air whistling through trees and the clouds somehow knew to stay away. On our drive we sang, every song imaginable on the radio. Pauline didn't like the song "We are Young" by Fun, so what did I do? I sang it all day through the shoot. OTO was gorgeous. It wasn't my first time there, it just happened to be my first time exploring. I always drove past it and never really got to walk through the town. One of the greatest assets i've learned as a photographer is having willing guinea pigs, err i mean friends help you with your shoots. It helps when they're as enthusiastic about it as you are, i mean a free shoot? Why not. 

So this section of this paragraph is to just thank Pauline - So, if you're reading this, THANK YOU! I really love you always coming out to shoots with me whether it be day or night and experiment with photos. xoxoxo

 We had people give us cat calls and old ladies even stopped every now again and told us to have fun. All in all it was a great shoot, great model, and great environment! The photos above are from this project, and i thought it turned out quite swimmingly.