Don't be sad, you're a grad!


Assisted by my friend Kenji it would be my second time at OTO in less than two weeks. I was commissioned for a shoot, and was requested to find somewhere vintage. My first thought was hey, why not old town again! Instead of a dreary day, it turned out to be mildly warm and cloudless.We searched for different parts of old town i hadn't taken pictures at yet, and to my surprise found some.

At one point we actually went into a church's garden that was currently unoccupied. I mean, it was completely deserted which was a bit creepy considering the church was left wide open. We ended up not using any of the photos from that part of the day, but found more spots to get a few shots. 

After about five hours of post production we came up with this (See photo above). It wasn't the editing that took so much time, but the lettering. Fonts had to be chosen as well as layout and color. In the end the product came out beautifully and i can't wait to see it printed out.