Filters Filters everywhere

Usually for events the only real editing I do is watermarking my images. Back when i started this whole nightlife gig i had sat down for hours going through and editing each and every single photograph i had from the night, when out of nowhere (well actually when my fingers started aching from the editing) it him me. Why would should i sit here and do all this work when the pictures are perfect all by themselves. The rawness of the event is what should be the main focus. So i stopped editing the photos and just straight uploaded them after of course going through and deleting the unfocused and dark photos. But as of late it has been getting old and i thought of switching it up a bit, add more style to the photos. I absolutely love the vintage look and sort of added that to the photos. Photoshop being the uncooperative jerk that it is decided that i couldn't save a brush stroke as an action. So what did i do, the only thing i could do i saved it instead as a png that i could easily layer over my photos. Is it lots of hard work? YES. Will my hand cramp after? DEFINITELY. Is it worth it? I HAVE NO IDEA. I mixed a sort of green and blue together to get the right shade i wanted, but only time can tell if i really like it. If not i'll just try again...and again till i get it right.

MORE PHOTOS : Click Here


BEFORE


AFTER