Unshaded Afternoon

In the morning i had to take a friend to the airport, and as i slowly got out of bed i looked out my window and the lighting outside was absolutely amazing. Thank you clouds because of you i have no need to bother getting out a diffuser. I was pumped and looking for someone who would help me scratch this itch i had to take photos. I called Tyler and it was perfect because he didn't go to class that morning. As i was driving back from the airport much to my dismay it slowly got sunnier and less cloudy. I texted Tyler about my irritation and he said well the beach might be different. We drove to treasure island and just like the rest of the city it was sunny if not more because of the reflective sand. I was irritated, hot, and irked. But after parking it old myself to make the best out of the situation. We found shady spots where we attempted to work with the ever changing light. At this point i curse myself for wearing a jacket, pants, and a scarf to the  sunny beach. What's even more ironic to choosing this spot was the fact that i don't like the beach very much when i'm in my regular clothes. Oh well, all for the sake of the shot right?

"I should get in the water and come out dripping wet, but i think that would be too sexy for me..what do you think?" -Tyler

Oh how i love our chit chats